I am having…a day. A walk around in circles and not get anything accomplished day. Awesome.
In other news…
- I ran my farthest run so far (this go round) yesterday. It was hard, but I kept pushing. I think the fact that I have made my running challenge public makes me push harder. That and Ludacris’ lyrical genius in my ear. Tomorrow I have an even harder run – and they get progressively harder from here. Just move my legs, right? F…
- In 1.5 weeks I am seeing 3 of my favorite women. I am beyond excited about this. It seems like it’s been WAY too long.
- I HATE the feeling of having a ton to do but not being able to do it because I don’t have answers or am relying on others for something before I can start. HATE.
- I have 2 vacations planned with J in the near future and I want them to be here NOW. Actually, I’d prefer not to work at all and be wealthy enough to go on vacations all of the time. Too much to ask?
- I have yet to start watching Girls and now 2 other people have said that I remind them of the weird girl. I either have to stop acting weird or people need to stop interpreting my coolness as weird. I’m going to go with the latter – learn to read awesomeness, people. JEEZ.
- I want Orange or Purple Beats. I would never use them because I’d either a) be afraid that I’d lose them or break them or b) be afraid that I look
weirdtoo cool walking down the street in my purple Beats. I keep seeing them though and I think they’re REAL pretty. On others.
- J and I started watching Breaking Bad on Sunday night. It’s probably not a great idea to watch potentially addicting shows the night before I leave for work for the week and have to get up early. It’s disturbingly good – like Dexter I suppose.
- PSA – Fiber One brownies are delicious. Chocolate chip and chocolate fudge are my favorite. You’re welcome.
I think that’s enough ridiculous randomness for one night.
Happy almost hump day.