When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like, “whatttt??” – Phil Dunphy
- Phil Dunphy’s Phil’s-osophy was hysterical – if you didn’t watch Modern Family this week, you should, it was a good one.
- I am craving brick oven pizza and am hoping to convince J that it’s exactly what he wants for dinner. Also, by the way, in my future dream house I am going to add a brick oven. And an Italian chef.
- Speaking of my dream house… Pinterest. Ohemgee it’s addictive. Also, it makes me want to re-decorate, re-organize, re-style and just generally re-do my entire life. Ok, not really, but it is addictive. Want a new recipe? Pinterest. Want a craft idea? Pinterest. Want to save a “look” that caught your eye on your favorite store site? Pin it. Holy moly. I probably use it for craft ideas and recipes more than anything, but I do love to find “dream home” pics and file those away for future dreams.
- I am tired, my bones ache and I am learning to quilt. I feel like I am having psychic visions of the 75 year old me and it looks to me like I am going to be pretty awesome (but might need drugs for the sore bones).
- I bought C a new bone the other day because his old one was on the verge of being a home for every type of bacteria imaginable. When I bought said bone, I ordered from Amazon (of course) and accidentally bought one that is probably a tad too big for C. To my credit, I ordered the one for dogs 50lbs and over (he’s 67lbs) and I was just trying to be good to my dog.
It’s a little bigger. And heavier.
I need to capture a picture of him carrying it, but it’s basically the size of his head, which means that carrying it is a little awkward. When he’s actually chewing on it he quite enjoys himself, so I think we’re ok. And hey, no chance of choking!