I have been doing a lot of product loving lately.
And, quite honestly, a lot of lusting.
Being an adult Trying to be more fiscally responsible is making me think about spending money a little bit harder than I used to.
I hate being responsible.
So, my love list was born. And how appropriate to introduce a few of my top love list items on Valentine’s day. Maybe my Valentine will decide that I need some of these things?
- Ohemgeee these earrings. I am in LOVE with these earrings. Like send them to me right now I want to get them in my ears in love. Obsessed might be a better way of putting it.
- The best cuticle cream ever. Yes, I’m
- Makes my eyes feel light and happy.
- Wearing right now. Love that it actually stays on my head.
- Gorgeous top. Would be great for some of the bachelorette events that I have coming up.
- Oh for cute. Bows. Shoes. Always a good combo in my book.
- I just love a good water bottle. This one is glass and I swear I’d drink more water if I owned it. I swear.
I enjoyed putting that together – and learning a little bit more about Photoshop… now if someone just wanted to give me a few million dollars so that I didn’t have to think so hard about saving money before I purchase things… jeez.
Happy Valentine’s Day!