Another week down and I am still on track. Wahoo! Whenever I think that I had a boring week that couldn’t possibly fill up two Design A page protectors, I go and fill two Design A page protectors. That’s what I get for being a cynic, I guess :).
Last week was good – the best part of the week being the time spent babysitting my niece and catching up with friends.
We drove to Michigan Wednesday night after work to spend a few days with J’s parents. I decided to pack up a small box of supplies and print my pictures beforehand so that I could finish last week’s layout while we’re here with a bunch of free time on our hands. I’m glad that I did because we’re pretty much snowed in today.
Last week I…:
- Babysat the cutest baby on the planet
- Received another month of a flower subscription from my SIL
- Worked out lots
- Ate lunch at Chipotle just to get out of the house for a bit
- Met a close friend for brunch
- Took pictures of cutie head twins for my friends
- Had a Super Bowl party and played ‘Cards Against Humanity’
The pictures of the week are a bit blurry and have a glare, but I didn’t have the energy to retake them or use my real camera (what did I do before the iPhone?).
Anyway, we’re in Michigan until Sunday (weather permitting) and then we’re back home for a bit.
Oh, and if you’re an adult who doesn’t mind some inappropriate language, a little profanity, and enjoys laughing, go out and buy Cards Against Humanity for your next get together – you’ll thank me, I promise.