I am a huge fan of craft projects and themed craft projects are sort of my favorite these days. In searching for some ideas for things that I (or the nanny) could do with Simon, I came across quite a few ideas for projects that would work for younger kids.
The nanny (Joanna) created paper pumpkins this week with Simon and my niece (M). Simon wasn’t into the crafting (an observer only), but M seemed pretty entertained. Jo prepped the supplies while M napped, but when she woke up she was excited about paper pumpkins. She especially liked the brads and picking the paper. At least someone is making use of my craft supplies!
Pictures by Joanna.
Here are some other cute ideas that I found for kids Thanksgiving crafts:
- Thumb Print Turkeys – Difficulty = Easy!
- Paper Plate Turkey – Difficulty = Easy!
- Toilet Paper Roll Turkey – Difficulty = Medium (+ mess). This is a non-messy version of the same craft – Difficulty = Medium
- Fridge Magnet Tree – Difficulty = Hard
- Cupcake Liner Turkey – Difficulty = Medium (+ mess)
- Footprint Turkey – Difficulty = Medium (+ mess)
- Fingerpaint Turkey Craft – Difficulty = Medium (+ mess)
- Edible Pumpkin Pie Clay – Difficulty = Medium
- Turkey Button Cards – Difficulty = Medium
I think Simon and I might do a Fall themed sensory bottle this weekend. Any fun Thanksgiving crafts on your mind for the weekend?
Have you joined the Combi Pod Bouncer Giveaway? It ends next Wednesday at midnight.