- …giving up diet coke means that I have caffeine headaches sometime. If I remember that I might have one, I drink caffeinated tea. It helps, ish. When will those subside?
- …traveling in NYC is that you feel like it’s an excuse to eat whatever you want. And by you, I clearly mean me. I justified my Levain Bakery chocolate chip / walnut cookie splurge (split over 2 days) with the 2 miles I walked around the city and to get there. It was well worth it.
- …not being rich is that I have to work and can’t be a lady who lunches. I mean really, being a lady who lunches and goes to the salon and shops all day… that would be awesome. Maybe I am thinking about this a little more given my current proximity to Gossip Girl living quarters. Seriously, how do you live in NYC on a budget???
- …the work health challenge that I joined is that it broadcasts my success and/or laziness to my entire challenge team. I mean, I know that’s the point, but sometimes a girl just needs to hit snooze and doesn’t want to be berated for it! Ok, really, no one is harassing me, I made that up for dramatic emphasis – it’s just that I feel guilty enough without having to broadcast it to my entire team.
- …blogging is that people might actually read my complete randomness and judge me for it. Sorry if I bore you.
And that’s a random example of crap I have been thinking about. I’ll try to make my next post more pleasing for my readers. 🙂